In today’s dynamic business environment, who doesn’t like to maximize his revenues and minimize his costs...
to take orders from his customers even if the office is closed...
or to expand his brand into new markets – nationally and internationally?
All this can be achieved by having your Product Catalog, Online!!
Online Catalog is a time-saving tool that provides valuable information to the prospective customers about your product specifications. It facilitates the potential customers in locating the products they want and in a way they want it. And that’s how you would be able to convert an online visitor into a buyer.
Binarysoft was initiated with the intention to provide you an on-demand software and web solutions for your business. Our online catalog and e-commerce solution facilitates you by putting your product specifications into the hands of purchasers. This also gives you the power to process their orders online. We work on the
notion that no two customers are alike, so we offer flexible solutions to match their purchasing requirements. Our fleet of professionals helps you in creation and deploying process, which includes:
The control of this customized catalog is at your fingertips. Whether you want to search for a particular product, control company standards, change or update overall catalog settings; it would just require a few keystrokes. Apart from the above benefits, our online catalog and ordering solution enables you to:
- Hosting your catalog on your website.
- Handling electronic image of your products.
- Monitoring and providing support to your website.
- Designing your catalog with unlimited number of products, classified into categories and sub-categories.
Have a look at our design portfolio to know how Binarysoft has been helping its clients in accomplishing their communicating goals.
- Facilitate the buyer to buy 24X7;
- Track product and product line interest;
- Broaden your market reach – local and global;
- Retain and attract buyers and business partners;
- Online capability saves your customer’s time and money;
- Lower marketing overheads like ordering, processing and status-check costs;
- Improve order accuracy i.e. decline in unwanted calls, non-desirable faxes etc;
- Provide detailed, accurate and updated product information, including images, descriptions and prices.
Or if you need any help with catalog design, just Contact Us and we will be happy to mange your business catalog, online.